The highlights of PLX 100 WM Connect include wireless connection, high autonomy, and flexibility for different types of
sensors. The value addition is completed by the large display, portability, and simple installation.
Mobile device configuration and data downloading are also possible.
Temperature, humidity, and CO2 concentration are accurately recorded by the GSM data loggers at customizable
intervals, and the measurement values are sent directly via wireless LAN to the Polwax Cloud.
The configuration of the recorder and the integrity of the stored data are protected by a number of technical and
physical security measures found in the PLX 200 WM. These features ensure that the PLX 200 WM conforms with the
requirements of 21 CFR Part 11.
• There is a door lock option. • When the recorder is locked, the configuration can be password-protected to prevent
unauthorised access to the SD card.
Up to 12 users may be configured, each with unique access levels and passwords.
• To adhere to regulatory body norms, a recorder’s internal security switch can be used to lock the configuration mode.
• All process data preserved to the SD card is always guaranteed to be secure. Then, this switch can be sealed to offer
palpable evidence of the reliability of
- Large-scale facility monitoring with the current GSM infrastructure
- GSM data communication
- Touch Screen Display
- Uploading and downloading data through Bluetooth or USB GSM data communication
- High speed Sampling
- Easy to Use
application straight to cloud gateways, such as Polwax Cloud
This platform is IoT-ready. enables storing and presenting factors such as temperature, pressure, humidity, ow, the
geolocation of any kind monitored, varying, and by PLX 100 WMConnect taken down.